Wednesday, March 30, 2011

[S2] Tegami Bachi : Reverse (Letter Bee)

by kuro-hime




SUMMARY :

Lag Seeing is a young by born on The Day of Flicker, when the man-made sun inexplicably vanished. His ambition is to be a Letter Bee, couriers that deliver mail throughout Amber Ground, and follow in the footsteps of the dissapeared Gauche, a precious friend from his early childhood.


REVIEW :

Personally, I love this anime.

I feel that the art, voice acting and character development is great!

The art is really nice. The colors used and lighting makes the anime more intense.

Then, the voice acting. I can't help but just replay certain scenes to hear their voices.

Not only that, the character development is done quite slowly but nicely. The pacing is pretty good.

At first, I liked how the anime was deeper and more mysterious than it seem to be. Conspiracy theories were hinted but no one really knows what's the answer.
The anime goes on, hinting more and revealing bit by bit of the mystery.
I like how so many questions arises as the anime series go on.

Unfortunately, the ending was a huge disappointment.

Can you imagine that you have a billion questions and theories BUT none of them get answered??!!

I mean, WTF?!!

I love every part of the anime EXCEPT the ending.

ugh, so many unanswered questions!

But some people say that this happens because the manga is not finished yet. Well, I guess this will be like FMA (1st season)

Does that mean, there'll be a redo?? FMA : Brotherhood, anyone? I really hope so though.

Other than that, I pretty much enjoyed the series. Even the music in this series was solid. It had a great OP and ED songs. The background music really made the scene even more intense.

I rate this anime 7 out of 10.