Monday, September 13, 2010

Toy Story 3

Reviewed by kuro-hime

Toy Story 3 Pictures, Images and Photos

SUMMARY :

Andy is now 17 years old and preparing to go off to college, intending to put most of his toys in the attic (except for Woody, whom he initially plans to take with him). While he apparently hasn't played with his toys for some years, he still cares about mother's suggestion to donate the toys, other than Woody, to the local daycare, but then follows a lead, planted by Woody, to find Bonnie, the daughter of a family friend, whom he realises will look after his childhood playthings. When Bonnie finds Woody in the box as well, Andy shows great reluctance to pass on his favorite toy, but ultimately relents, allowing the toys to stay together in an environment where they'll be loved and played with. He spends a while playing with Bonnie and the toys one last time before departing for college.

(~adapted from wikipedia~)


REVIEW :

This movie is simply brilliant. I understand why this movie took 10 years to make.
Being a fan of Toy Story, my expectation of this movie was REALLY high and guess what, it did NOT dissappoint me at all.

The art of this movie was fantastic. It's much better compared to the last two movies.

The story plot is actually quite simple and yet it works so well. I like how this movie is about friendship, courage and most of all, growing up and moving on.

But at some moments, while watching this movie, you think to yourself, what's the whole deal? They're just T.O.Y. TOYS! And then you think again, you do love your toys and totally hated it when your mother threw them out eventhough you knew that you don't play with them anymore!

The great thing about this movie is it is about TOYS and yet it is so much more than that.

This movie can be watched by all age group and you will be in awe when it ends. However, I feel that Toy Story 3 is for older kids because sometimes, it gets a little intense and dark.
Anyhow, everyone will enjoy the jokes in Toy Story 3.

I don't know how to explain it but this movie is magical.

And maybe even more to me because I'm around Andy's age and that I grew up with Toy Story.

Even the soundtrack and background music for this movie was GOOD. I really enjoyed the I've got a friend in me spanish version.

To me, it was a trip back memory lane and yet a peep into the future.

Even if you have never watch the first two movies, you will still find this movie highly enjoyable.
This movie is funny, sad and touching all at the same time. This is a MUST watch movie.
You will enjoy it, trust me.

Who knew toy's had stories and it's so good too?!

I rate it 10 out 10. Yes, it's perfect.